ERIN GO BRAGH! (We’re O’Dwyers over here)
It’s been a bit quiet here on The Organic Dog…
I could sit here and lament how mommy duties and surgeries and sick kiddos and home remodels and… oh wait, I’m lamenting… I’ll stop. I could make excuses, but I won’t. I made a promise to bring as much info as as possible on canine (and feline now, too!) nutrition and health & wellness when I started this blog (and a resolution if you’re keeping track. oy.) and haven’t quite followed through with that. Well, that’s about to change. I’ve taken this time to really read up on different topics and trends, study, experience, try out, and discuss amongst friends and professionals about this venture and I’ve now decided on the direction in which I’d like to head. I’m excited about what’s to come and I hope everyone who joins me is, too! We’re all about moving forward and learning new things so let’s get started 🙂
Here’s what’s on deck for the month of March:
* RECIPES, PLEASE! One recipe a week for all who are interested in incorporating this nutrition journey into you and your pet’s lifestyle!
* Tips, How To’s, and Q & A for general Health, Training, and Behavior!
* Guest Posts from fellow Canine/Feline Nutritionists, Vets, Massage/Acupuncture -pressure Specialists, Trainers, and more!
* Canine/Feline Health 101 – Will focus on different health topics such as Diabetes, Auto Immune Disease, Allergies, etc (give us some suggestions if you have any in mind)!
* Lifestyle, Trends, Travel, and Fun Stuff (contests, too!)
I’m really looking forward to pumping this into full gear and would love to hear comments, critiques, questions, or suggestions (keep the hating to a minimum, please) so we can all benefit and learn more about our canine and feline friends.